Rolfing: A pathway towards health
Structural Integration helps your body to develop optimal balance and coordination for standing, sitting and moving – at any stage of life.
Structural Integration unlocks the limitations of chronic tensions, habits and injuries so that you can discover the freedom of energy efficient movement.
Structural Integration is a path towards personal empowerment.
As Structural Integration systematically releases structural shortening; areas of discomfort are often relieved.
- Structural Integration will enhance your health, energy and wellbeing – whatever your lifestyle.
- In your daily life you may experience freer and easier movement, greater energy and a reduction or elimination of chronic pain and other problems.
- In your recreational life coordination and stamina in sports can improve.
Structural Integration is not a symptom oriented approach nor was it designed to be used as a therapy.
Structural Integration makes the following assumptions:
- Most people are out of alignment with gravity.
- When the body is well aligned, gravity supports and nurtures the structure. Then, the body heals itself.
- Human alignment can be improved by balancing the tensions in the fascia at any stage of life.