Small & Portable Air Purifiers
Austin Air HealthMate Jr™ HEPA Air Cleaner
Easy to maintain, easy to move!
- The HealthMate Junior filter uses a massive amount of the best filter medium.
- Over 30 square feet of true medical grade HEPA filter effectively removes airborne particles and allergens.
- Removes over 3,000 toxic chemicals and gases from the air.
- Cleans over 125 cubic feet of air per minute, removing the source of airborne allergic irritation.
- HealthMate Junior’s filter is the factor that makes the difference. By using generous amounts of true medical grade HEPA and carbon zeolite, HealthMate Junior removes sub micron particles and eliminates 3,000 toxic gases and odors. This fine-tuned filtration system prevents hay fever and asthma by eliminating the source of irritation.
- The Austin Air HealthMate Junior™ is built to last. The body is all steel and powder coated with a non-toxic finish. The motor is designed to be run continuously, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 12 months a year for a minimum of 5 years. Austin Air stands behind this promise.
- The Austin Air HealthMate Junior™ is economical to run and maintain. It costs less than 25¢ a day to run, which is comparable to leaving a light on. Since the filter lasts a full 5 years, you save a fortune on filter replacements. Other machines require 10 to 20 filter changes in the same time period and will cost 2 to 3 times as much to maintain.
- Top Rated – Austin Air HealthMate Junior™ is consistently ranked #1 in consumer and commercial tests.
- Made with pride in the USA.
The Austin Clean Air Pocket™ delivers pure air in 15 seconds flat.
HealthMate Junior Technical Specifications
Fan and Motor Assembly
“I think the size is nice and it fits well in my small space.”