- The Allergy Machine’s (HM405) unique HEGA filter (high efficiency gas absorption) is a special carbon fiber that provides ten times the surface area of traditional activated carbon. Developed by the British military, this filter works like a sponge to bond with and absorb toxic chemicals, odors, gases and tobacco smoke and remove them from the air. Unlike traditional activated carbon pellets, HEGA releases no carbon dust.
- Additionally, the HEPA media removes sub micron particles including pollen, mold spores, dust mites, pet saliva, pet dander, microorganisms (bacteria and viruses) and other allergens from the air. The Allergy Machine™ is increasingly becoming the choice of allergy and asthma sufferers.
- The Austin Air Allergy Machine™ is built to last. The body is all steel and powder coated with a nontoxic finish. The motor is highly efficient designed to be run continuously, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, and 12 months a year for a minimum of five years. Austin Air stands behind this promise.
- The Allergy Machine™ Air Purifier is an investment in health. Allergy and asthma attacks are no fun. When you are having trouble breathing, you can’t wait for a breath of pure air. The Austin Clean Air Pocket™ delivers pure air in 15 seconds flat.
- The Austin Air Allergy Machine™ is economical to run and to maintain. It costs less than 25¢ a day to run. Filter lasts a full five years.
Austin Air Allergy Machine™ HM405
The Allergy Machine™ HM405 is recommended for the removal of allergens & particulates and is ideal for people with allergies, asthma, sinusitis and rhinitis.
- The Austin Air Allergy Machine® limits your exposure to allergens and chemicals.
- Revolutionary carbon fiber filter (HEGA) removes odors, toxic chemicals, gases and tobacco smoke from the air.
- Large HEPA filter removes submicron particles including allergens, (dust mites, pet dander, pollen and mold spores) from the air.
- Delivers pure air in 15 seconds flat.
- Long lasting and economical.
Allergy Machine™ Progressive Filter