- The Allergy Machine Junior replacement filter (FR205) HEGA (high efficiency gas absorption) is a special carbon fiber that provides ten times the surface area of traditional activated carbon. Developed by the British military, this massive surface area works like a sponge to bond with and absorb toxic chemicals, odors, gases and tobacco smoke and remove them from the air. Unlike traditional activated carbon pellets, HEGA releases no carbon dust.
- Additionally, the HEPA media removes 99.97 percent of all particles greater than 0.3 microns, including pollen, mold spores, dust mites, pet saliva, pet dander, microorganisms (bacteria and viruses) and other allergens from the air. The Allergy Machine Junior™ is increasingly becoming the choice of allergy and asthma sufferers.
- Austin Air cleaners are economical to run and to maintain. Since the filter lasts a full five years, you save a fortune on filter replacements. Other machines require 10 to 20 filter changes in the same time period and will cost two to three times as much to maintain.
Allergy Machine Junior™ Replacement Filter FR205
- Revolutionary carbon fiber filter (HEGA) removes odors, toxic chemicals, gases and tobacco smoke from the air.
- Large HEPA filter removes dust mites, pet dander, pollen and mold spores from the air.
- Baby’s Breath™ is identical to Allergy Machine Junior.
|Allergy Machine Jr. Specifications