Physical Therapy & Covid
We are thrilled to announce that we have reopened our Asbury Park and Montclair practice!!! Our mission is to provide you with the best care in the safest environment. Please review our COVID-19 office procedures below and schedule your next appointment. We are taking special care to provide a safe environment for you to receive treatments.
- Please text us when you have arrived. Then, wait in your car until we let you know it is time to come up to the office. Once upstairs please wash your hands before entering the office.
- Please leave your shoes on the mat right outside of our office door in the hallway.
- Hand Sanitizer will be available for use as you walk in.
- We will supply you with a clean surgical mask for you to wear as you enter the office. Masks are required in our office.
- We will have masks on continuously.
- Our lab clothing will be changed between clients.
- The office surfaces will be disinfected between each and every client.
- As always, our linens will be clean and used solely for your session.
- We ask that you bring a throw or blanket to keep you warm.
- Our company, The Air Cleaner Store provides the best air filters for managing infectious diseases which are being utilized in the office.
Please cancel your appointment if any of the following applies to you:
- You have had a fever during the last 14 days.
- You have experienced respiratory problems such as a cough or difficulty breathing during the past 14 days.
- If you have been in contact with any person with confirmed COVID 19 or flu-like symptoms in the past 14 days.
- You have participated in social gatherings with unacquainted people.
- You have lost taste or smell in the past 30 days.
- There will be no penalty for canceling, however please give us as much notice as possible.
Telehealth appointments are available with David. He will consult with you and evaluate your symptoms and concerns. He will offer a plan of action for you including, acu-magnet therapy and exercise. He can treat a range of problems including structural, acute and chronic health conditions online.
Rebekah & David Frome