Pet Odor Air Cleaners
Austin Air Pet Machine™ HEPA Air Cleaner
Designed for pet owners to help manage pet allergens and odors.
- Your pet’s dander (dry skin), saliva and urine may trigger respiratory allergies and asthma. Additionally, your dog or cat can bring home dirt, dust, pollen and mold spores from the outdoors.
- The Austin Air Pet Machine™ has 60 square feet of true medical grade HEPA media to remove allergens including pet dander, saliva and more.
- 15 lbs. of activated carbon with Ammoniasorb to limit pet smells.
- Delivers pure air in 15 seconds flat.
- Long lasting and economical to run.
- Unique filter designed for pet sensitivities – With over 15 lbs of activated carbon treated with zeolite and Ammoniasorb™ (a chemisorber). Only the Austin Air Pet Machine™ has ammoniasorb and is designed to help control unwanted pet odors.
- Substantial HEPA filter – Designed for allergies, asthma, environmental illness and anyone who breathes! Sixty square feet of HEPA material removes submicron particles from the air, including pet dander, pet saliva, mold spores, dust mites, pollen, microorganisms (bacteria and viruses) and other allergens.
- Austin Air products are built to last. The body is all steel and powder-coated with a non-toxic baked on finish. The motor is designed to be run continuously, 24 hours a day, seven days a week, 12 months a year for a minimum of five years. Austin Air stands behind this promise.
- The Pet Machine™ Air Purifier is an investment in your health. Allergy and asthma attacks are debilitating. When you have trouble breathing, you cannot wait one moment for a breath of pure air.
- Made with pride in the USA.
The Austin Air Pet Machine™ has 60 square feet of true medical grade HEPA media to remove allergens including pet dander, saliva and more.
Pet Machine™ Technical Specifications
Fan and Motor Assembly
“My apartment no longer has dog odor. When I come back from work and open the door, the air in the apartment is completely neutral and odorless”