Pet Allergy (Dander) Air Cleaners
Austin Air Allergy Machine™ HEPA Air Cleaner
Designed to manage pet allergens including dander, saliva and bird dust.
- Your pet’s dander (dry skin), saliva and urine may trigger respiratory allergies and asthma.
- The Allergy Machine™ is recommended for the removal of allergens and particulates and is used by people with allergies, asthma, sinusitis and rhinitis.
- The Austin Air Allergy Machine® limits your exposure to allergens and chemicals.
- Large HEPA filter removes submicron particles including allergens, (dust mites, pet dander, pollen and mold spores) from the air.
- Long-lasting and economical to run.
- Allergy Machine’s™ unique filter combines HEPA and HEGA to form a complete air cleaning solution.
- HEGA (high efficiency gas absorption) is a special carbon fiber that provides ten times the surface area of traditional activated carbon. Developed by the British military, this filter works like a sponge to bond with and absorb toxic chemicals, odors, gases and tobacco smoke and remove them from the air. Unlike traditional activated carbon pellets, HEGA releases no carbon dust.
- Additionally, the HEPA media removes sub micron particles including pet saliva, pet dander, feather dust, pollen, mold spores, dust mites, ,microorganisms (bacteria and viruses) and other allergens from the air.
- The Austin Air Allergy Machine™ is built to last. The body is all steel and powder coated with a nontoxic finish.
- The Austin Clean Air Pocket™ delivers pure air in 15 seconds flat.
- The Austin Air Allergy Machine™ is economical to run and to maintain. It costs less than 25¢ a day to run. Filter lasts a full five years.
When your cat or dog returns home, did you know they carry pollen, mold, microorganisms and dust into your home?
Allergy Machine™ Technical Specifications
Fan and Motor Assembly
“I leave the filter on the low setting; it uses very little electricity. I am very satisfied. I should have done this years ago.”