Office Air Cleaners
- With 15 lbs of activated charcoal + potassium iodide, a chemisorber, it provides the best adsorption of toxic airborne chemicals.
- Removes 99.97 percent of all particles greater than 0.3 microns,
- Removes over 3000 chemicals, odors & gases from the air. including formaldehyde, sulfur dioxide, hydrogen sulfide, benzene, ammonia nitric oxide & volatile organic compounds (VOCs).
- Long lasting, and economical to run & maintain – it costs less than 25 cents a day.
- Apt for urban settings, artist studios and office spaces.
- 15 lbs. of Special Blend – HealthMate Plus™ adds potassium iodide, a chemisorber, to the activated carbon mix. Chemisorbers break down chemicals into smaller molecules so they can be easily adsorbed by the activated carbon; that is, the smaller toxic molecules stick to the surface of the activated carbon and are therefore removed from the air.
- Like all of Austin Air’s standard-sized units, the HealthMate Plus uses over 60 square feet of true medical grade HEPA media to remove 99.97 percent of all particles greater than 0.3 microns, including pollen, mold spores, dust mites, pet saliva, pet dander, microorganisms (bacteria and viruses) and other allergens from the air.
- The Austin Air HealthMate Plus™ is built to last. The motor is designed to be run continuously, 24 hours a day, seven days a week, 12 months a year for a minimum of 5 years.
- HealthMate Plus™ is economical to run and maintain, costing similar to the cost of having a light on. Since the filter lasts a full five years, you save a fortune on filter replacements. Other machines require 10 to 20 filter changes in the same time period, costing two to three times as much to maintain.
The body of the machine is all steel and powder-coated with a nontoxic finish.
HealthMate Plus Technical Specifications
Fan and Motor Assembly
“The Klinghardt Academy and Sophia Health Institute have used the Health Mate Plus HEPA Air Filter for the past 3 years in our office space and warehouse with immediate improvements in air quality and comfort.”