Mold Spore Air Cleaners
Austin Air Healthmate™ HEPA Air Cleaner
Keeping Molds Out of Your Home.
- Molds spores and mycotoxins can cause respiratory problems including allergies and asthma.
- Austin Air’s HealthMate™ is the best product on the market today for mold removal.
- The HealthMate™ has sixty square feet of true medical grade HEPA that captures the mold spores, bacteria, virus, dust mites, pollen and pet dander.
- It has a 15 pound activated carbon and zeolite filter to remove VOCs, gases and mildew odors from the air.
- Features over 15 pounds of activated carbon, made from coconut husk and treated with certified pure zeolite, mined from Truth or Consequences, New Mexico. The carbon zeolite gives the HealthMate™ air purifier the ability to remove mycotoxins and over 3,000 toxic chemicals and gases including from the air.
- Over 60 square feet of true medical grade HEPA media removes mold spores, airborne particles and allergens including dust, dust mites, pet dander, pollen, bacteria and viruses.
- Built to last – The body is all steel and powder coated with a non-toxic finish. The motor is designed to be run continuously, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 12 months a year for a minimum of 5 years. Austin Air stands behind this promise.
- Economical to run and maintain – It costs less than 25¢ a day to run, which is comparable to leaving a light on. Since the filter lasts a full 5 years, you save a fortune on filter replacements. Other machines require 10 to 20 filter changes in the same time period and will cost 2 to 3 times as much to maintain.
- Top Rated – Austin Air HealthMate™ is consistently ranked #1 in consumer and commercial tests.
The HealthMate™ cleans over 250 actual cubic feet of air per minute. Our quiet, powerful fan cleans your room fast!
HealthMate Technical Specifications
Fan and Motor Assembly
“I have had an Austin Air Cleaner in my bedroom for over 10 years. It runs constantly and has helped my husband, who deals with dust allergies, sleep well at night.”