Chemical VOC Air Cleaners
Austin Air HealthMate Plus™ HEPA Air Cleaner™
For people with multiple chemical sensitivities (MCS) and for environments with VOC’s.
- With 15 lbs of activated charcoal + potassium iodide, a chemisorber, it provides the best adsorption of toxic airborne chemicals.
- Removes 99.97 percent of all particles greater than 0.3 microns, including pollen, mold spores, dust mites, pet saliva, pet dander, microorganisms and other allergens from the air.
- Removes over 3000 chemicals, odors & gases from the air including formaldehyde, sulfur dioxide, hydrogen sulfide, benzene, ammonia nitric oxide & volatile organic compounds (VOCs).
- Long lasting, and economical to run & maintain.
- 15 lbs. of Special Blend – HealthMate Plus™ adds potassium iodide, a chemisorber, to the activated carbon mix. Chemisorbers break down chemicals into smaller molecules so they can be easily adsorbed by the activated carbon; that is, the smaller toxic molecules stick to the surface of the activated carbon and are therefore removed from the air.
- The HealthMate Plus™ uses over 60 square feet of true medical grade HEPA media to remove 99.97 percent of all particles greater than 0.3 microns, including pollen, mold spores, dust mites, pet saliva, pet dander, microorganisms (bacteria and viruses) and other allergens from the air.
- The HealthMate Plus™ is built to last – The body is all steel and powder-coated with a nontoxic finish. The motor is designed to be run continuously, 24 hours a day, seven days a week, 12 months a year for a minimum of 5 years. Austin Air stands behind this promise.
- HealthMate Plus™ is economical to run and maintain, costing less than 25 cents a day, which is similar to the cost of having a light on. Since the filter lasts a full five years, you save a fortune on filter replacements. Other machines require 10 to 20 filter changes in the same time period, costing two to three times as much to maintain.
Austin Air HealthMate Plus™ is apt for urban & industrial settings, automotive repair shops, beauty salons and artist studios.
Austin Air HealthMate Plus Technical Specifications
Fan and Motor Assembly
“We had our first night with the HealthMate Plus last night. It was great! It is a really nice machine. Not too loud, but strong enough to really move the air and makes it feel and smell so much sweeter!”