Can Acupuncture Help with Mold Allergies?
Environmental Health is not just restricted to allergies, breathing troubles and a scratchy throat. If you are feeling depressed or have trouble concentrating, your environment could have something to do with it.
Biological irritants including molds and dust mites thrive in damp environments. Pollen and pet dander can also trigger health challenges. Additionally, chemical irritants, including pesticides, cleaning products, print toner and building materials, can trigger environmental illness.
However, the good news is that you can recover from environmental illness. We can help you discover the causes, strengthen your immune system and improve the quality of you indoor air.
- Location – With careful observation we can help you figure out where you are getting sick.
- Identification – We can help you identify the irritant that is making you sick.
- Remediation – We can help find the necessary steps to clean up your environment
- Strengthen the immune system – With Five Element Acupuncture, we can help you to detoxify your body and to strengthen your immune system.
- Capture the triggers – Beyond remediation, a high quality HEPA filter catches airborne biological irritants. A good carbon filter catches chemical irritants. Our online venture, “The Air Cleaner Store,” carries Austin Air Cleaners.
We are on a mission to help people recover from environmental illness.